Hudson PEP admission tests set for May 23, 24
- Bramlette — May 23-24, 2016 and make-up May 25.
- Hudson PEP — May 23-24, 2016 and make-up May 25.
- JL Everhart — May 24-25, 2016 and make-up May 26.
- Johnston-McQueen — May 25-26, 2016 and make-up May 27.
- Ned E. Williams — May 23-24, 2016 and make-up May 26.
- South Ward — May 23-24, 2016 and make-up May 25.
- Ware — May 24-25, 2016 and make-up May 26.
An application begins the process for admittance. Students are given ability and achievement tests to see if they qualify. Students entering first grade are tested during March and April. Grades 2 through 5 are tested during the last week of May.
Out-of-district students may apply. About one-third of the students are identified as Gifted and Talented and participate in a supplemental program.
Hudson PEP Elementary School has been rated among the state’s top schools by Texas Monthly magazine and has achieved Exemplary status for high performance on state-mandated testing, in addition to numerous awards for academics, musical talent, and student character.
Applications for Hudson PEP are available here. For more information please contact your campus principal, guidance counselor, or LISD Director of Instruction Beth Bassett.