Campus choirs to perform at admin building
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and starting next week it's going to sound a lot like Christmas, as Longview ISD campus choirs will delight the community with a series of sing-a-longs.
All performances will be at the Longview ISD Education Support Center, 1301 E. Young St. With some taking place in the boardroom and others in the main hallway.
Members of the media are invited to attend, as this event always provides wonderful photos and footage of our talented and high-spirited students.
Click here to download the complete schedule.
- The Playing For Keeps choir will perform at 9:15 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 7 in the boardroom.
- The Hudson PEP Elementary Choir/Orchestra will perform at 9 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 8 in the boardroom.
- The Johnston-McQueen Elementary Honor/Sign Language Choir will perform at 10:15 a.m. in the boardroom.
- Ned E. Williams Elementary students will perform at 9 a.m. Friday, Dec. 9.
- South Ward Elementary students will perform at 10:30 a.m. Friday, Dec. 9.
- Bramlette Elementary will perform at 9 a.m. Monday, Dec. 12.
- Ware Elementary will perform at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 13.
- J.L. Everhart Elementary will perform at Wednesday, Dec. 14.
For more information please email Matthew Prosser at email@example.com or call (903) 381-2241.