410 S. Green Street
Longview, TX 75601 903-381-3921
Kimberly Shumaker, Principal
- To provide a learning environment that is accepting, supports and believes that non-traditional learning can be accomplished through teachers and staff who care about the lives of their students and who can provide a solid foundation and strong belief system for “at risk” students.
Students must meet one of the “at risk” factors for admission into Longview Early Graduation HS.
- To provide a safe environment for “at risk” students to complete their requirements for graduation.
- To offer students a chance to be academically successful and to be recognized for their accomplishments.
- Failed 2 or more core subjects during a semester in the preceding or current school year or not maintaining a 70 in 2 or more subjects in the current semester
- Did not advanced from one grade to the next for one or more school years
- Did not perform satisfactorily on state assessment STAAR End-of-Course Exam
- Is pregnant or is a parent or previously reported as a dropout
- Is a LEP student
- Is homeless
All programs require an interview before acceptance.
You will be assigned a specific time to attend school.
You may not change your time.
Curriculum is delivered via computer software, as well as, highly qualified teachers. Grades are given at the end of each course in the form of a credit.