410 S. Green Street
Longview, TX 75601 903-381-3921
Kimberly Shumaker, Principal
- To provide a learning environment that is accepting, supports and believes that non-traditional learning can be accomplished through teachers and staff who care about the lives of their students and who can provide a solid foundation and strong belief system for “at risk” students.
Students must meet one of the “at risk” factors for admission into LEAD Academy High School.
- To provide a safe environment for “at risk” students to complete their requirements for graduation.
- To offer students a chance to be academically successful and to be recognized for their accomplishments.
- Failed 2 or more core subjects during a semester in the preceding or current school year or not maintaining a 70 in 2 or more subjects in the current semester
- (Grades 9-12) Did not advanced from one grade to the next for one or more school years
- Did not perform satisfactorily on state assessment – TAKS/STAAR
- Is pregnant or is a parent Reported as a dropout
- Is a LEP student
- Is homeless
All programs require an interview before acceptance.
You will be assigned a specific time to attend school.
You may not change your time.
LEAD Morning Session 8:05 A.M. -12:52 P.M.
LEAD Afternoon Session 11:22 A.M. - 3:45 P.M.
LEAD Evening Session 4:00 A.M. - 6:30 P.M.
Curriculum is delivered via computer software, as well as, highly qualified teachers. Grades are given at the end of each course in the form of a credit.